The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
Our pioneering mould returns for 2022/2023 - the GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile. We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick. The GGLB 70 is manufactured with 70% Carbon and 30% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables a great blend of a soft touch, hitting and slapping power.
● Composition: 70% Premium Japanese Carbon & 30% Aramid/Fibreglass
● Balance point: 39+-
● Weight: 525g +-
● Bow: 24.5mm
● Bow Placement: 210mm
● Y1 Premium Japanese Carbon
● Powerzone to increase backhand performance
● Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
● Y1 GGLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
● Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
● New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball