The Pro Tour padel bats are the result of years of research and development in the world of padel bats. The entire collection is built by craftsmen with over 30 years of experience in padel bat construction. Our brand new shape takes elements from the best bats around the world and incorporates lessons we have learned over 10 years of composite fieldhockey stick construction.
The Power Frame – Soft bat is our take on the well known teardrop shape. We have redesigned the tradition- al shape featuring elements to give it more structural stability as well as longevity. The frame itself features a 3D geometric side profile, shaped to provide extra stiffness without adding weight. These bats feature a traditional Japanese woven carbon face which we have used and developed for nearly a decade.
The medium density, soft touch EVA foam provides an incredibly sensitive rebound. This is ideal for precise and strategic play. It also feels very balanced because of smart weight distribution. Don’t worry about power since this bat will still give you plenty. The softer foam generates a larger sweet-spot which will allow you to place balls with supreme accuracy.
• Redeveloped twin-tube carbon frame – A 100% Japanese carbon frame – reshaped for pristine stiffness providing power and accuracy.
• Medium Density EVA foam – A soft feel with great power output
• 100% Japanese woven carbon face
• 3D surface – A textured surface offering extra spin in all game situations
• Geometric profile for extra stability and stiffness • Weight between 355 and 375 grams