Featuring a full bodied spine and big edges, the iconic Kahuna is an ideal selection for players who favour attacking shots.
The Kookaburra Kahuna Pro 500 Junior Cricket Bat is made with Grade 3 Grain Face Kashmir Willow with Pro-Shield cover.
- Hand Crafted
- Super Spine: The Kookaburra ‘Super Spine’ measures up to 68mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat), generating maximum power through every single ball.
- Rounded Face: provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone, but yields a slightly less imposing yet more familiar profile
- Angled Toe: this allows the bat to sit comfortably in the stance and promote the preferred handposition of being slightly ahead of the blade.
- Big Edges: Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from ‘off centre’ strikes. Kookaburra bat edges measure up to 40mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) – so you can be sure you’ll lose little, when it doesn’t come out of the middle.
- Big Sweet Spot
- Power Drive
- KPP: This process is done by hand NOT machine and greatly reduces the time needed to prepare your bat for match play. It is not a full ‘knocking in’ service and more preparation work by yourself is advised after purchase.
- Chevron Grip