Jozi Padel General Manager Position
Jozi Padel is a new and exciting company launching 4 Padel courts for the community to enjoy the game of Padel. We are looking for a dynamic individual to run and manage Jozi’s best Padel experience situated in the Magaliessig, Fourways.
- Managing the daily operations of the Padel facility, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided at all times
- Roster management for opening and closing of the facility, ensuring that staff is in place to provide excellent service during all operating hours
- Overseeing event facilitation and retail shop operations
- Implementing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring all equipment and facilities are well-maintained and safe for use by staff and customers
- Developing and executing strategies for business growth and sustainability
- Providing leadership, guidance and support to staff, creating a positive work environment and ensuring they are motivated and performing at their best
- Identifying and resolving customer and staff issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and company policies
- Managing budgets and ensuring the facility is financially sustainable
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and after-hours as required by the business
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of success
- Sales experience, with a focus on customer service and business growth
- Team leader experience, with a track record of managing and motivating staff to achieve their best
- Entertainment industry experience, with a focus on delivering memorable experiences for customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers, staff and other stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- A proactive and solutions-focused approach to work, with the ability to think creatively and innovatively
- A passion for Padel and a commitment to delivering the best Padel experience in Johannesburg
As the General Manager of Jozi Padel, you will be responsible for leading and motivating the team to deliver exceptional service and experiences to our customers. This will require strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire and motivate staff, delegate tasks effectively, and provide clear direction and feedback.
You will need to take initiative in identifying opportunities for growth and improvement, and developing and implementing strategies to achieve business goals. This will require a proactive and solutions-focused approach to work, with the ability to think creatively and innovatively.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing budgets, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety. This will require strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively, including working flexible hours including weekends and after-hours as required by the business.
If you are a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for Padel and a proven track record of success in a similar role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 March 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application!