The new and improved YLB X.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
The YLB profile is our revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick it increases the ease of 3D skills. The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots and passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
The 2022/23 YLB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the YLB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Sling Groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball