If speed and flexibility on the cricket field is what you're after, then look no further than the ASICS Gel-Advance 6.
Offering great cushioning and flexibility for all levels of cricketer, this shoe is aimed primarily at batters, but with great cushioning and flexibility can be worn with comfort on the cricket outfield.
- Clutch Collar System - Improves fit through separating the collar from the upper to fit the shoe more snugly to your foot.
- Solyte Midsole - This shoe employs a combination of a Solyte 55 Midsole and Lasting, reducing the weight of the shoe whilst still offering superb cushioning.
- Rearfoot GEL - GEL unit absorbs impact superbly helping shock attenuation on impact and reducing the risk of injuries.
- ExGrip Sockliner - Minimises foot movement within the shoe improving comfort and playing performance,
- Solyte Polymer Outsole - Incredibly light outsole which also provides superb protection and is built to last.
- Stud Choice - The shoes come with metal and PU Soft Spike studs included.
- P-Guard - Located on the toe box, it ensures protection against toe drag and further protects the front of the foot from damage.
- P.H.F - Personal Heel Fit memory foam lining the heel collar and tongue creates a personalised fit around the ankle.
- Solyte 55 Lasting - Employs 55 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- DuoMax Support System - Featured in the midsole to enhance support and stability.